Thursday, July 23, 2009

Greetings from Not-So-Sunny-But-Rather-Chilly California!

Kenny and I have reached the end of our third day in California with his sister and her family. We've been having lots of fun, and I have been taking loads of pictures, some of which I will post when I have more time to devote to a proper write-up of our trip. For now, I'll just provide tidbits of what we've done so far: two picnic lunches, two breweries visited, a hike along the coastline with another among the nearby redwoods to come tomorrow, lots of window-shopping, nightly games of UNO, and a visit to the Marine Mammal Center. We unfortunately haven't seen much of Paul since he's had to work, but we've been having tons of fun with Debbie, Nicholas and James! More later. :)

Day One: picnic lunch outside on Debbie's deck

Day Three: Marine Mammal Center visit

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...