Monday, March 30, 2009

Volleyball and a surprise visitor!

This past weekend was the Conge' Volleyball Tournament out at Volley Beach here in Lafayette. My brother, Erin, and Lizzie came up on Friday night to stay with Kenny and me and to play in the tournament the next day. And, Lizzie brought a surprise with her: JACKIE!!! She flew into New Orleans on Thursday afternoon unbeknownst to moi. It was such a fun surprise. Kenny and I cooked dinner for everyone Friday night, and then we introduced Jackie to Apples to Apples. And everyone had a great time out at the Beach, even though it started out really cold on Saturday morning. But it turned into a very nice day, and we played pretty well but only won one game. No worries, though: there was relaxation, margaritas, the Newlywed Game, and The Incredibles to entertain us when we got back!

Friday night dinner

Group shot at Volley Beach on Saturday morning

Jackie wearing her Bayside Tigers tshirt!


Thanks for coming up, everyone.....I had a fantastic weekend with you all!

1 comments:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

My redneck sunburn is peeling. Now I have a peeling red neck. Ha! I miss you!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...