Friday, March 13, 2009

A new friend?

Remember the salamander we found in our bathroom a few months ago? Well, the newest visitor to our house luckily didn't get inside....we spied this little guy on our back patio last night. Kenny and I had fun watching him slither around, then while we were eating dinner he must have made a break for it back to the woods. We haven't seen him since!

I did a little research online but am not sure what kind he is. I'm waiting to hear back from Vaughan to see if he can tell me what species he is, and I'll post an update when I find out!



**Update: according to Vaughan, it's a Texas rat snake!

2 comments:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

OH NOOOOO!!! We are such different friends...I peed a little just looking at this!

Suzanne said... Best Blogger Tips

Glad you found that and not me!!!

I use photoshop elements for all my photo editing...that is how I put all 4 pics together. It came as a package with photoshop premiere for video editing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...