Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

After a great weekend spent with our friends at our house, who wouldn't want to turn right around and host a Superbowl party for some of Kenny's co-workers?!? We certainly didn't mind. Kenny had the pork slow-smoking on the grill at 1am and didn't pull it off until after 4pm. It was worth the wait.....very tasty pig. Scott showed up a couple of hours before everyone else arrived, and it was great to see him. So many people to show off our house to in one weekend!

All I can say is....wow.

Only a handful of the people we invited were able to make it, but we had a good time nonetheless. There were 10 of us plus a few kids, who sometimes provided more entertainment than the game did. I spent lots of my time in the kitchen, making sure everyone had everything they needed, so I didn't see many of the commercials. Since I don't usually have any ties to either team who makes it all the way to the Big Game (although the Steelers and the Cardinals put on quite a show this year!), the commercials are the things I look forward to the most. The few I was able to see were fairly funny, but I think advertisers have lost their touch a bit in recent years. We'll see what they come up with for next year....

Our Superbowl group

This is Bella. She knows she's cute.

Bella, Peyton, and Ashlyn (the older two are sisters)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...