Saturday, February 21, 2009

Argus Galaxy Ball

Kenny and I had the great privilege of being invited to this year's Argus Ball by the King himself. One of my parents' good friends from college has been a part of the Argus Krewe for many years, and this year was his year: he got to be Argus XXV! There were many of my parents' college friends in attendance at the ball, along with their own kids, all of whom my brother and I have known since we were very young. And Jeff and Erin were there as well. Needless to say, everyone had a wonderful time! And a great big THANKS to Ashley for lending me a dress to wear!

Jeff, Erin, Dad, Mom, me, and Ken

Our group pic with the King!

My parents with their college friends

Erin and I taught Mom how to do the Cupid Shuffle!

Jessica Kiper, better known as "Sugar" from Survivor: Gabon, was one of the celebrity guests in Argus this year!

1 comments:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

Aww so fun!!!!! You all look great and I'm so jealous! Tell everyone I said hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...