Monday, December 29, 2008

Can you say iPhone?

As I posted earlier, my main Christmas present from Ken was an iPod, which I had requested earlier this year. However, I've also been wanting a new cell phone. So instead of keeping the iPod and dealing with my old phone for longer, we decided to try and get a new phone that would also play music. We drove around Kenner and Metairie this past Saturday to a few different cell service providers to see what was out there. I thought I had wanted a Blackberry Pearl since I have a couple of friends who like theirs a lot. Then Kenny suggested an iPhone, which I never thought I would end up with. Little did I know! His brother, sister, and sister-in-law all have one and absolutely LOVE it. We did the research on both and crunched the numbers, and although the iPhone was a lot higher of a cost up front, the monthly charge wasn't much more than for the Pearl. So Ken took the iPod back to Target, and I am the proud owner of a brand new iPhone for Christmas! There is so much it can do, and I'm really excited about it. Technology is cool.

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

yeah! I love mine! I don't know how I loved without it! the apps are so cool...facebook, weatherbug, yelp, and so much more! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...