Monday, May 6, 2019

Ten Things

1. Sunday dinner while Nola was in France. Riley insisted we put her face on her chair!


2. After school treats!



3. Riley's class is putting on The Wizard of Oz later this month, and this made me laugh when I saw it.


And since they will be performing a play, many for the first time, Mrs. Mouney encouraged them to go see a performance around town for extra credit in ELA. Kenny took Riley and Finn to see The Wiz at Brother Martin. They had a great night!



4. The weather last month was nuts. One day I was sweating in a tank top on a run and the next I was perfectly comfortable running in long sleeves. But the confederate jasmine smells amazing.



5. Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris caught fire on April 15. So devastating. 



I loved these two drawings that made their way around the internet. 



6. Aunt Debbie came to visit in mid-April; it was so great to see her, even if it wasn't for very long. She actually traveled to Houston the day after she got to NOLA to see Nick compete in a huge robotics tournament. We watched a bit of the competition online and saw familiar faces in the crowd. And of course Riley had to build his own robot out of Legos.




7. Kenny took the boys to the farm on Good Friday. They made new friends with the grandkids of the neighbors!


8. Riley got a new stuffed friend from Nola, just like the one his brother has. Now they don't have to fight over it! 


Also, the grocery with these two is always entertaining. 



9. Since I knew I couldn't catch him at Jazz Fest, I dragged Kenny and Jeff out to Wednesday at the Square to see Marc Broussard on April 24. It was a gorgeous night, and it was so great to hear him live again!



10. Lots of random pics from Kenny's phone: big brother reading to little brother, piling onto Mama's lap, a Sleepy Sprout, and fun at Sky Zone with the Scouts. 






1 comments:

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

Love these posts! That first picture takes the prize, I must say ... That Riley, always thinking about somebody else!! I miss my family!! November can't come soon enough.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...