Friday, December 9, 2011

Kitty Jumps Ship

Ah, my dear, sweet, sleeping boy.

IMG_3706

But wait…..what’s that I see on the floor?

IMG_3711

Why, it’s Kitty! How did Kitty get down there?

IMG_3712

Uh-oh, the sleeping boy is awake. And I’m betting he has the same question.

IMG_3713

“Why is Kitty down there, Mama? Please get him for me.”

IMG_3714

Here you go, buddy. But you know what? I’m betting it’s your fault Kitty jumped ship.

IMG_3715

At least Kitty survived the boy’s nighttime antics just before crashing. He looks mighty cozy snuggled among all of the other animals.

IMG_3717

Oh, and Riley looks cute, too.

1 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

I hope you are still taking pictures of Rileybean asleep when he's 18... Think he'll be as cute??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...