Monday, June 8, 2009

Cousin Wedding, Part Two

So, I decided to wear the black and white dress to the wedding on Saturday. I really thought I was going to go with the pink, but I actually ended up taking it back to Target today! Oh, well. The wedding was in a gigantic church in Jonesboro, and it was a very nice ceremony. The reception afterwards was in the church's fellowship hall, which they had decorated so cute with lanterns, lights, and candles.

Brian had a hard time keeping it together when he saw Rachel coming down the aisle!

They're married!

My mom with her siblings and significant others

The reception hall

Yummy cakes and beautiful flowers

The happy couple

Once things wound down at the church, my family went back to Memphis to a place called Tug's Bar in a really cute area of town for pre-dinner drinks (and we caught the LSU baseball game on TV). Then it was back to the hotel to change for our casual dinner at Kooky Canuck's downtown. It was a great last day for us all to be together!

Kenny and me at Tug's

The whole group at Kooky Canuck's

My newly married cousin and me

Congratulations, Brian and Rachel! May you have a wonderfully happy marriage!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...