Monday, December 7, 2009

Family and Thanksgiving

Kenny and I always struggle around the holidays, juggling two families and trying to figure out where to go when. Everything usually works out fairly well, much to our relief.

This year his sister and her family were in town from California for Thanksgiving. (Yay!) We ended up going over to Ken’s parents’ house the Sunday before T-Day to spend some time with all of them, and because of that we decided to eat Thanksgiving dinner at my parents’ house. However, my family always goes to a movie after dinner, so Ken and I took our leave and headed over to his grandparents’ house to spend more time with his family.

The day worked out pretty well, and we even escaped with his sister and brother (and their spouses) later that evening to the Bulldog, where my brother and Erin were with some of their friends.

Gotta love the family togetherness around this time of year! Here are some pics from our Thanksgiving week.

IMG_0516IMG_0519 IMG_0523 IMG_0555IMG_0568IMG_0580IMG_0546IMG_0612 IMG_0617

I haven’t posted anything in awhile because this past week and a half has been non-stop. I actually just got back home after a visit to family and friends in North Carolina, and there were many other events that happened before I left. Stay tuned for lots more updates in the coming days!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...