Friday, December 21, 2018

2018 Christmas Card

When we were walking to the car after Touch-a-Truck, I noticed some bushes planted on the border of the parking lot. I thought they would be a good background for this year’s Christmas card picture. So I bribed the boys with an extra treat one day after school, and we drove over there to see if I could make it work.

DSC_4703

IMG_1763 IMG_1765

DSC_4707

I wasn’t sure I had captured anything I could use, especially since the boys weren’t super cooperative. This was mostly because they insisted the setting sun was still too bright in their delicate eyes. But I managed to take a couple dozen shots and just hoped I had gotten something.

IMG_1761

IMG_1754

And lo and behold, I ended up with something pretty darn good. I love how this year’s card turned out!

3-a-edited

A very Merry {almost} Christmas from our family to yours!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...