Friday, August 9, 2019

Ten Things

1. Pretty summer sunset.


2. I have not been running this summer as much as I should, but 1. it's hard when the boys aren't in school, and 2. it's freaking hot out there!


3. Dinner at Balise before Kinky Boots at the Saenger with Dana and Lynn in June and then Mamma Mia with Karen and Bridget at Rivertown in July. Two fun nights!




4. Father's Day!



5. Kenny took the boys to the farm the day after we got back from the beach with my fam. James was in town, as well as Riley's new friends (grandkids of neighbors across the street from Pop and Grammy's house). They had a great day and even got to swim!


6. Our plumeria bloomed so nicely this summer. Too bad the flowers never stick around for very long.




7. I got to meet Chris and Morgan's new baby Everett at Nola and Nopsi's house last month. He's so cute, so good, and so snuggly. He slept on me for almost two hours. (No, I do not want another baby. So don't even ask.)





8. Riley needed more storage to hold his Lego instruction booklets, so I cleaned out some of my college binders. I used to rewrite all of my notes when I got back to my apartment because I wrote so fast in class that I could barely read it. Crazy, huh? But I did pretty well on my tests!



9. Kenny can eat ice cream again: we found lactose-free Breyer's! Woo-hoo!!!


10. How else could I end but with a few Sleepy Beans and Sprouts?


Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

1 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

I didn't see this until Monday morning, but on a day that started with Oliver dragging a half-dead bird into the house, then he and Luc playing tag team with it to keep it away from us, this was a breath of fresh air. Merci!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...