Thursday, April 9, 2009

More Volleyball at Volley Beach?

Kenny and I really wanted to get a team together to play volleyball out at Volley Beach during the regular season, but we couldn't find enough people who were interested, so we gave up. Then I got an email from a woman a week ago asking if I would want to play on her team. She got my email address from the owner of Volley Beach, who I met at the tournament at the end of March. I guess he realized we hadn't gotten our team together and thought I may still want to play. Cool, huh? Long story short, Kenny and I both ended up filling in on this other team last night. I'm not sure if we'll play with them every week, but we told them to let us know if they ever need substitutes! It was so fun to be out there playing again, especially after having just participated in the tournament. We ended up winning both of the first two games last night and had so much fun. We'll see if we get to play again!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...