Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Saturday Crawfish Boil

After a fun night of hanging out with our good friends Adam and Erin (along with my parents!) in Houston, Kenny and I were excited to have more great plans for the next day. The youngest son of one of Dad's fraternity brothers, who I practically grew up with, now lives in Houston and decided to throw a crawfish boil at his new house on Easter Saturday. What luck that Kenny and I were there! Aaron's Houston home is so cool.....it's a 4-story townhouse located on the corner of the complex, which affords fantastic views of the green space below and the city in the distance. The best part of all is the multi-level rooftop terrace, complete with BBQ pit and hot tub! We had a great time hanging out on the roof all afternoon, and the crawfish were quite tasty too. Thanks, Aaron, for having us!

The man himself: Aaron, preparing to boil some crawdads

The hot tub, complete with rubber duckies!

Kenny and me, enjoying life

Dad and I digging in

Perfect combination: crawfish and beer. Who could ask for more?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...