Monday, November 2, 2015

Ten Things

1. Before and after a much-needed haircut and the wonk potatoes being silly one night before bed.

IMG_3232 IMG_3253

IMG_3682

2. My skeleton boys! I recreated a picture from two years ago and discovered that they’re both SO. BIG.

IMG_3269

tbt-skeleton boys

3. A house is being built one street over from us, and Rory loved walking over to watch the pile driver at work one day.

IMG_3373

4. Where’s Rory?

IMG_3375

There he is!

IMG_3374

5. Kenny spotted a butterfly cocoon on the rosebush in our backyard, so he brought it inside to show the kids. It’s been hanging out on our kitchen counter for a couple of weeks, and I fear that it will never hatch. But it’s been pretty to look at!

20151017_164745

IMG_3554

6. Nola and I had dinner at Vega Tapas with Kirk and his beau Justin a couple of weeks ago. Such a fun night!

IMG_3557 IMG_3558

7. Making hats out of packing material = a fun afternoon for my two boys.

IMG_3594

8. After conquering the AT-AT and a few other smaller builds, Riley and I finally tackled the Imperial star destroyer that Nola and Nopsi gave him for his birthday. Giraffey helped too.

IMG_3575

IMG_3578

Rory got involved a bit as well, but then I spied him on top of Riley’s anywhere chair watching our digital frame scroll through its pictures. He stayed there for a good 10 minutes! Too funny.

IMG_3579 IMG_3576

Sometimes building is tiring. Especially after a long day of school.

IMG_3589

But we got it all finished in about a week. It really is so cool and even has a built-in carrying handle. Riley is so proud of it! And I finally have my dining room table back to normal.

IMG_3600

9. Rory has been really whiny lately, breaking down for seemingly no reason at all. If we’re in the car, there’s not usually much I can do, aside from reaching back and holding his hand. He instantly calms down when I do that. So sweet, even if it is awkward for me!

IMG_3597

10. Erin and I attended our second Saenger performance last Thursday night: Cinderella! It was such a cute and funny show, and the sets were so impressive. We both really enjoyed it.

IMG_3758

IMG_3760

IMG_3762

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...