Thursday, May 24, 2018

Mother’s Day 2018

I had a very nice Mother’s Day, thanks to my three boys spoiling me. Kenny made me French toast with bacon for breakfast, and then I went off to have a pedicure at the Woodhouse, followed by some shopping at Loft. So very nice!

IMG_7739

IMG_7741

IMG_7743

When I got home, my boys gave me the gifts they made for me in school, which I LOVED. Both of their projects turned out amazing; I will treasure them always. And Kenny very sweetly hung up the medal holder that Nola and Nopsi gave me for Christmas. It looks so great. All 7 of those medals were always earned, never given.

IMG_7749

IMG_7751

IMG_7752

IMG_7864

IMG_7747

We went over to Nola and Nopsi’s a little earlier than usual so the guys could take the kids into the pool before dinner. Then we had a great meal of grilled shrimp and veggie tacos with crème brulee for dessert. So good!

IMG_7758

IMG_7763

IMG_7768

I am so very lucky to have amazing guys in my life, as well as the influence and support of many other wonderful women, my own mom especially. I am blessed!

2 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

You are lucky, indeed, with those three guys. And I am lucky to call you my niece!

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

Well, thanks, Angel. You are one fantastic mom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...