Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Funny Face Quiz

Last week, while trying to get a good, recent, fairly close-up picture of Riley for his birthday party invitation (which came out SO cute, by the way), I was presented with quite a few funny faces from the boy.

Let’s see if you can match the face to the (assumed) intention behind it, shall we?

Just like in grade school, match the numbered description with the correct lettered picture. Oh, and feel free to submit alternate descriptions if you come up with better ones….enjoy!

  1. “Thank you; thank you very much.” 
  2. “Whatchu talkin’ ‘bout, Willis?” 
  3. “I am SO over this, Mom.”
  4. “Does it smell funny in here to you, or is it just me?”
  5. “How YOU doin’?”
  6. “But I don’t WANNA smile!”
  7. “Cheeeeese!!!”
  8. “Maybe if I stick my tongue out, she’ll go away.”

faces_quiz

Luckily, I was also rewarded with a handful of good, sweet faces from the boy as well. Can you guess which one I used for his invitation?

IMG_1674 IMG_1681 IMG_1695 IMG_1703

Invite reveal coming up soon!

6 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

What a great, fun post! And the invitation is perfect!

Umm....Aunt Erin. said... Best Blogger Tips

Ok, here it goes...

1 - F (or "That Uncle Jeff is so weird.")

2 - G (or "Why can't Uncle Jeff be here ALL the time.")

3 - B (or "I really miss my Uncle Jeff today.")

4 - C (or "Hey lady, can we see if Uncle Jeff and come over and play?")

5 - E (or "I think I just heard mom say Uncle Jeff is coming over.")

6 - A (or "But you said I could see Uncle Jeff.")

7 - D (or "I love it when Uncle Jeff plays with me so much I can't stand it.")

8 - H (or "I do a great 'Uncle Jeff.' Watch this...")

rileybeanfollower985 said... Best Blogger Tips

LOVE LOVE THE INVITATION!!!! Precious!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Eveery picture is precious Hugs, Grams

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Aunt E's post cracks me up!

Erin said... Best Blogger Tips

That wasn't Aunt E's post...that was Jeff's post. Just sub Aunt Erin in for all the Uncle Jeff's and you have the correct Aunt E post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...