Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'll Be Back

We discovered on Sunday afternoon that our laptop may be kaput.

Broken.

Dead.

Finished.

Kenny's going to do his best to fix it, but I may not be able to post for awhile. The only computer I have access to now is our old one, and it doesn't have my blogging program on it. I'm using the online version of Blogger to post this, and it's just not as good.

Hey, I'm sorry, but I gotta have standards. If I am told I will have to make do with the old computer for a longer period of time than I'd like, I may have to install the program. I have almost a half dozen posts currently floating around in my head! (Don't worry; I'm writing all ideas down so I don't lose anything.)

For now, though, I'm going to make you miss me.

But I promise I'll be back.

Eventually.

5 comments:

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

OK, it's not about YOU. It's about all of US who are hooked on your blog, who depend upon it for entertainment, comfort, news of our nearest and dearest. I, for one, have the utmost confidence in Kenny who can fix ANYTHING that he will have your laptop (or a replacement) up and running asap. No pressure.

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

OHHHH, NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Hurry back to us!

Jeff said... Best Blogger Tips

Way to post a blog entry to put extra pressure on Kenny to get the laptop fixed/replaced. I see what you did there.

Cheryl said... Best Blogger Tips

Better tell Ken he can call me anytime for assistance in fixing that computer! Heehee!!

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

(No pressure Ken)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...