Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dinner Party

I’m still not sure how it happened, but somehow Kenny, Riley, and I got to join my parents and Erin and Jeff at Erin’s parents’ house for dinner on Friday night. Mr. Tim really went all out for us: he made a killer appetizer featuring Louisiana lump crabmeat, a delicious entree of chicken piccata, and a yummy risotto and asparagus side dish. And to top it all off, Ms. Kellye made a to-die-for brownie-bottomed crème brulee. I told them I was moving in. I think as long as I bring Riley with me, they wouldn’t mind at all!

IMG_0616

                    IMG_0623 IMG_0630

     IMG_0631 IMG_0634

IMG_0636

As you can see, Riley was very well behaved during his first dinner party. Thanks so much for having us over, Ms. Kellye and Mr. Tim; we had a fantastic time!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...