Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Riley’s First Halloween!

Kelli and Steve have hosted a party at their house on Halloween night for a few years now, and Kenny and I were so glad that we could bring Riley this year. I elected not to dress him up as anything; instead, I just got a cute sleeper from Babies ‘R Us that he wore. As always, the party was lots of fun and it was so great to see everyone. After hanging at the house for a bit and munching on all kinds of goodies, we walked with the group while the older kids trick-or-treated up and down the street. I think I’ll like it a bit better when Riley can walk on his own without me having to carry him….it was warm out there! 

IMG_0158 IMG_0172IMG_0166 IMG_0175 riley9IMG_0214

After trick-or-treating, we went back to my parents’ house for their party and the Saints game. Riley got to meet more new people, and they were all glad to see him. He got a little fussy, but who could blame him after a really long day? All in all, I’d say his first Halloween was a great success. Kenny and I got to see lots of friends and family, and Riley got to look cute with a bright orange pumpkin on his booty. :) Oh, and the Saints beat the Steelers….Who Dat!

IMG_0227 IMG_0217IMG_0222  IMG_0220IMG_0230

And even though he didn’t have a single piece of candy, it looks like Riley was having some sweet dreams on Halloween night. I already can’t wait for next year!

IMG_0229

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...