Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sick

It is not fun being sick. I don't have anything too terrible, but I definitely don't feel 100%. So to try and speed up my recovery, I thought a nice homemade soup for dinner last night would be good for me. I made Rachael Ray's Greek wedding soup, and it was quite tasty. Super fast and easy, too. Check it out if you want: http://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipes/30-minute-meals/greek-wedding-soup/article.html?trkid=weeklybites121608.

Right now I have a brisket in the oven, slow-cooking away. Kenny and I are going to have a quiet night at home watching the BCS National Championship Game. It's a little hard for me to say, but.....GO FLORIDA! As long as they're not playing LSU, I'll support any SEC team. It makes our conference look good! And I'm glad the Tigers could contribute a win to the SEC's bowl season; the unranked LSU team looked mighty impressive against number 14 Georgia Tech. Bring on next season!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...