Saturday, December 6, 2008

Abita Pub Crawl

Last night Kenny and I met up with some friends in the Warehouse District for an Abita pub crawl. We hadn't been to one in a long time, so it was lots of fun to do the crawl again. It also helped that all of the stops were within walking distance of our hotel! We didn't check out until this morning, so it was a perfect way to end our stay in downtown New Orleans. The stops included 7 on Fulton, Lucy's, Vic's, Ernst Cafe, and Grand Isle. Always a good time!

Me and Kenny

Me, Trisha, and Erin (my future sis-in-law!)

Kenny and Scott being silly....but the beer was a little foamy at Lucy's

I love this pic of Ken!

Kenny, Kat, Ryan, me, and Scott

Katie, Jay, Erin, Jeff, me, Kenny, and Trisha

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...